In order to strengthen participation in the Toward Zero Deaths program, we have developed new tools for partners and champions. Current partners will need to create an account create an account to receive valuable access to these new TZD resources. This account will also allow you to upload your own assets to the Resource Manager (if you had previously created a Resource Manager account, you should use the same login credentials). Once you have enrolled as a current partner, please share this information with your colleagues who will benefit from the resources provided.
New tools available to members:
- Editable and sharable traffic safety graphics: Include your organizations’ logo and share the message. These dynamic images may be customized to include state, county and local data from your communities.
- Fact sheets:
- Zero Focused Programs: This document provides a summary of three national Zero-based programs.
- Emphasis Areas: Provides an outline of the multi-disciplinary approach and the six emphasis areas that contribute to the goal of zero. Find out where your organization fits in and what you can do to help.
- Toward Zero Deaths Partner Information: This fact sheet provides the steps to get involved with TZD. It clearly explains the expectations between TZD and its valued partners.
- Presentation: Providing an overview of the TZD program allows you to present to supervisors and colleagues to enlist their help in the vision. This PowerPoint presentation also provides a slide to include your agency logos.
In addition to the new items listed above, the Toward Zero Deaths website is constantly being updated with new material. Currently, we are working on resources to help improve Traffic Safety Culture, including a video, an infographic that details ways to get involved and an assessment tool for you to accurately determine your community’s level of safety culture.
Even if you are already a partner, please sign-up again to make sure you keep receiving Toward Zero Deaths newsletters and offerings. Please also share this information with your community. Every message counts when you’re working Toward Zero Deaths.